Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Two hundred and thirty dollars from now...

...I'll post the next "easter egg" in the Updates section of the Kickstarter.

The pledgers have heard some things about Berdes and Lunglow.

This one will be about the Sky Island nation of Suvinor... How it matters to Darke's friend Brandal in A Sawmill's Hope. How it matters to the future of Silexare in the real world.

I don't mind telling you secrets. But you must pledge to be privy. You have to be (as Tex put it in her comment below this post) "smart and shrewd and slick enough to join the Silexare army."

So if, let's just say, five people were to visit the Kickstarter and claim the Silver Sampler package as their own, the Silexare army would grow irreversibly wiser.

11 comments:

  1. Oh yeah! I'm in -- so I guess that means I'm also smart and shrewd and slick, or "smewlick", as I like to call it.

    Come, join us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Chris, that sounds like a pokemon's name.

      And I second that!

      Delete
  2. YEAH! HELL yeah! Right on! Somebody put some dollars in the kitty so I can suck up some more exclusive secret nerd-lore!

    (Also, sorry for getting all up in your chili yesterday. I mean, it was fist-bumps and empathy all the way, but I probably could've picked a better venue. You humor me like a total freakin' champ, though, and I am TOTALLY gonna soapbox for this thing. Just you wait, Henry Higgins, just you wait!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all good. Everybody's chili needs a little stirrin' Tex. Totally worth it to ride your enthusiasm train!

      Delete
  3. Aww I have been away. I did share on FB though. As soon as I get paid you will at least have one more pledger. Good luck on this man, it looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I noticed you'd been away a while. Come on aboard, we'd love to have you!

      Delete
  4. Good luck on the Kickstarter! With it being Christmas and all, funds are tight until the new year, but after that, I'll see what I can do. I just received the book I helped fund through Indiegogo...can't wait to dig in that one. Yours sounds awesome. Good to meet you this year, David. Have a great holiday.

    M.L. Swift, Writer

    ReplyDelete