Monday, December 23, 2013

The last stretch of the Kickstarter!


We're in the final 12 hours and closer than ever! Now's the time to muster for a final push.

By this time tomorrow I'll be posting for my last time of the year, announcing the result of the Kickstarter.

Thanks to all you guys for clicking and sharing and pledging and believing and encouraging. Seriously, thank you all very much. I needed all the help you offered.

See you tomorrow!

Here's the link to the Kickstarter, look how far we've come

7 comments:

  1. This is great. So awesome to watch your project from beginning to end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think one of the things I'm looking forward to the most is sharing everything I've learned! I honestly can't believe it made it... it was so freaking close!

      Delete
  2. YOU DID EEET!!!!!! Congrats man can't wait to start reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brandon, thanks for pledging and sharing and believing and offering enthusiasm!! I'm fruggin stoked right now!

      Delete