Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Relax, I live.

Trust that I yet  draw breath, despite not having posted in 7/20ths of a fortnight.

This is a crazy busy time for me.
Besides trying to make this guy older and wiser,

I've been finishing the second draft of A Sawmill's Hope and working ceaselessly on my website with the help of my friend Britt.  He deserves much thanks for this and if I can come up with a good way to give him a shout out, I will.

My next post will be ARQAZ #3 and it will be in the form of a short story.  Hold on to your anatomy!

See you soon.


9 comments:

  1. And may Sink Baby grow ever strong and wholly wise.

    The wonderful thing about blogging is that you can assume that when a writer is not online, productivity is certain. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww. Just wait till he gets older and it's YOU getting washed in the sink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Blue, Thank you for your blessing. To assume that I am always busy when not online is quite the stretch as it turns out... What with xbox and such... But I try!
    @Martin, I laughed for 5 minutes with that image in my head.
    (Simon washing me but same age as now, same sink)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Hold on to your anatomy" deserves to be the catchphrase of 2012, or something. I love Sink Baby! Here's to productivity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi David! Nice to meet you and your blog. LOVE that Sink Baby! What an adorable photo. Best wishes as you finish up your second draft. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol, good to meet you too!

      Delete
    2. Oh, what a cute little guy! :D :D

      Delete